7 Whole Years...
Sunday, July 27, 2008

That's right today is our 7 year anniversary. I look back and am amazed at how swiftly the time has gone by. What we have accomplished as of today were just dreams and aspirations 7 years ago. Daniel is the most amazing husband I could have ever asked for. I admire his ability to put up with me, his determination, strength, courage and also the sweet side that not many people see - especially where his wife and little girls are concerned. I look forward to what tomorrow and the next 7 years bring with Daniel in my life!!! I love you Baby!!!
July 30, 2008 at 8:32 AM
Happy Anniversary!!!
August 1, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Happy Anniversary!!! A little late I'm sorry....Time flies when you are having fun, we got married the same yearbut ours is in Sept. Hope you enjoyed you day together. Love ya Audra