Swine Flu...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Yup that's right the Cobb family has been invaded with swine flu. It all started Friday night with Casey running a fever, I felt horrible Saturday but better Sunday, and Sunday Daniel and Sydney started on their swine flu journey.
Yesterday after fighting fever and all other flu symptoms we made our trip to the Dr. At this point they do not test for swine flu unless you are extremely sick and require further medical intervention but all symptoms do point to swine flu. Both kids are still running a fever of 102 that will drop to out 99/100 with meds. I would say I am the closest to 100%. All I have left is an upset stomach and a pretty rough cough, Daniel is still feeling pretty bad though.
We are staying on lockdown in the house and are hoping everything returns to normal very quickly!

September 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM
get better soon!!!
September 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM
OOOHHH No! That sucks! I hope you all feel better very soon!! Amber's son Mikey is 4 and he has pneumonia right now. It sucks when everyone is scik!!
Love Audra