Carving our Pumpkins...  

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tonight we broke out the carving tools and went to work carving our pumpkins for Halloween.
I always loved doing this as a kid and it is even more exciting now with all the cool patterns that are available. The kids had a great time picking out the designs they wanted and then seemed to disappear while I did all the dirty work - Figures!!!

Sydney was pretending to eat it but it looks more like she got sick...
Casey was really excited to see the "belly" of the pumpkin.
Casey's Pumpkin - Yup you guessed it Elmo...
Sydney decided to honor Mommies obsession with Twilight and went for the Vampire design.
She wanted to have Edward and Bella...
They were so excited to see them in the dark...
This is our walkway to the house.
This year we did some orange lights, homemade ghosts hanging from our tree and then of course our plug-in pumpkin and carved ones.
And my fav decoration right now (probably because I worked my butt off on them).

post signature


1 comments: to “ Carving our Pumpkins...