I Know, I Know...  

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I disappeared and there is no other reason that would do it justice other than the truth - We have been boring and unworthy of blog posts for the last month!!
After mom's visit we have truly just been taking it easy and trying to recover from a very busy Holiday season.  
Here are a few things that have been going on at the Cobb House:

* Sydney is doing SO well in school and her reading and writing are getting better everyday.  She is also about to lose her 3rd tooth and already wants to talk about when she gets to drive - UUUGGGHHH!!
* Casey seems to learn something new on a daily basis.  She has the BEST sense of humor and always has us laughing.  She is also FULLY potty trained - NO DIAPERS!!!!!!
*I joined Weight Watchers in early January and have since lost 19lbs (YAY!)
*I also became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If for no other reason than because I LOVE their products BUT it seems the women at the girls daycare love them also so I have found a pretty large customer base and have my first workshop next weekend.
*Daniel is still my rock and the very loud voice of reason in my head. He is still in school and is SO close to getting his Bachelors. 

And here are a couple of photos from the last month.  

Sydney had to decorate a box for her Valentine's and this was our finished product!
Casey is our little ham!  
How could you not love that face - try being mad at her for ripping the curtains off the wall or spraying air freshener all over the couch!

post signature


1 comments: to “ I Know, I Know...