Mother's Day...
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day is one of my favorite days.
Although I try very hard to make sure my mother knows how much she means to me every time I talk to her it gives me another chance to tell her that she is the BEST mother and grandmother I could have ever asked for. Mom you are my BEST friend and I absolutely adore you!! If I can be a quarter of the mother you are then my kids are so lucky!!
Today my babies made me a ton of little goodies - my favorite thing to get from them. (Sorry I forgot pictures but they are all adorable and will be stored away for me to take out in future years when they torture me to tears so I can remember that they were once very SWEET little girls.) Then Daddy and the girls bought me some of my favorite perfume, Vera Wang. They took me out to a wonderful lunch at La Hacienda De Los Barrios. It was such a great day and I wouldn't have had it any other way!
Thanks to my Amazing Husband and Wonderful Girls for showing me how much I am really appreciated...You are my world!!!
Sydney and Casey - My Reasons for Living. May 2010
May 12, 2010 at 9:35 PM
This is absolutely the CUTEST picture EVER!!! Love it! Happy Momma's Day!! :)
May 15, 2010 at 9:25 PM
The girls look great. Mom and I could not be prouder of you as you are a terrific mom. Nothing I did prepared you to be the mom you are...one thing is for sure the girls couldn't have a better mom and dad and as a result have a great life ahead of them.