In Love....  

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here are some random "scenery" pics that I loved and wanted to share!  

The Cobbs (minus a cranky Casey that stayed home with Grandma) at Little Shell Beach on the HUGE sand dunes!

Sunrise from our room

How peaceful huh?  This is where I wanna grow old!!
               

Loved looking out at the ocean from our balcony - SO pretty!

Little Shell Beach and Daniel's Footprints in the sand...
(Thanks Alisia for these pics!!)


               
Can't wait to go back next year - we will miss you SPI!! 
 Thanks for the memories!!
post signature


2 comments: to “ In Love....

  • LeroyLime
    August 22, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

    GREAT photos Christina...looks like a BEAUTIFUL place! :)

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

    Hey Christina

    Looks like you guys had a great time on your vacaion!!!! The girls are getting sooooo big and they are beautiful. I love that you did the parasailng I would have been scared too :) Glad you guys had a blast and that your mom gets to share that with you. Love you guys

    Audra