The Drama Queen Within...  

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sydney doesn't miss an opportunity to interject a little attitude into every single situation at hand.  Well on her birthday I was setting up her gifts and also putting out the Hello Kitty tablecloth and banner.  Sydney was running around so excited and I wanted to capture it - Not everyday she is happy about everything going on!!!  So I took out the camera and told her to stand still so I could get a "sweet" picture...


The above picture was the first attempt and since she was excited I knew it was bound to happen so I tried again - this is were her "Sydney attitude" came into play.  I told her to move over by me and to stand still so we can send a nice picture to everyone... Her exact response that came right as I snapped the below picture was  "Mommy listen - I am four now and I am an adult so I won't be smiling anymore.  Adults never smile!!!!"

 Who does she get that attitude from - I guess Daniel! HAHAHAHAHA!!!


3 comments: to “ The Drama Queen Within...