Happy Valentines Day...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sooo hard to believe it is February 14th. Quite frankly without out the stores jam packed with red, pink and purple "Love" stuff I wouldn't believe it.
The girls had their Valentine Parties at school yesterday and were loaded up with some "love" yummies that I am avoiding like the plague...
Sydney ready to go with her tray of Mini-Cupcakes for her friends...
Casey with her bag full of Valentines - She is excited because she thinks she getting one of Sydney's cupcakes...
Daniel and I aren't much for the traditional Valentine day stuff - we don't do dinner, cards, candy or flowers. We prefer to put the kids to bed and watch a movie - which I inevitably will fall asleep half way through.
But for the kids sake we do have a little family tradition... When I was growing up my fathre was always my Valentine so when Sydney was born she was instantly Daniel's valentine and Casey is mine! So we buy the girls a little something each year...
Daniel bought Sydney a Flower ballon - Sydney said it makes her feel special that her Valentine (Daddy) can actually give her gifts cause "he has money!!!!"
I got this massive Monkey ballon for Casey she keeps running over to it and screaming ( yes SCREAMING) OOHH, OOHH, AAH, AAH and laughing. Worth every penny just to see how much fun she is having with it...
This morning Sydney and I made some Valentine Cookies to take to daddy at the Fire Department later and also some to give to Adeliade.
I thought it was adorable when I walked around the counter and saw this...
Hope you all have a Great Valentine's Day!!!!
February 16, 2009 at 10:11 PM
I like the new pics!!!! That pic of you on the side is really cute BTW!
February 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM
too cute...love how Syd is helping out her little sis! :)