A Bowling we will go!!.  

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daddy and Sydney had some Father/Daughter time yesterday.  I love when they get some alone time together - there is nothing more special to a little girl than her daddy.
 Daniel thought it would be fun to take Sydney bowling for the first time.  So off they went...



Sydney really enjoyed it and didn't to bad at all - she did have the rails up for a little added help.  Daniel said the best part was when Sydney stepped past the line and fell on her little butt. I wish I would have been there to laugh with her and Daniel!!


1 comments: to “ A Bowling we will go!!.

  • Anonymous
    March 21, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

    Daniel what are you thinking putting such big balls in my granddaughter's hands! Start her off with golf, tennis, or ping-pong for god's sake!