3 Years!!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Three years ago today we were SOOO happy to welcome Alisia into our family! You guys are such and amazing couple and I love you both SO very much!
The past three years have brought you guys a move to Las Vegas, a new job for Christopher, the SWEETEST little boy ever, separation from the Air Force for Alisia, then she graduated from college and became board certified! WOW!! Although the future is still a mystery - you both deserve nothing but the best and will get it!!
I can't wait until you hit 5 and we are hitting 10 we need to take a cruise together!!
Happy Anniversary to my brother and sister! I hope it was GREAT!!!!

July 18, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Mom and I remember it like it was yesterday. At the same time I remember us also celebrating Alisia's da's and my birthday...the big 51. Now three years later I'm 54, my joints hurt, mom chases me with a broom, and her snoring has gotten louder. On one hand its been a great three years and on the other hand I just wish the broom didn't hurt so much!