54...  

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

We LOVE you more than you know!!

Hope it was a great day!!


1 comments: to “ 54...

  • Anonymous
    July 28, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

    My birthday was tremendous...made that way by a loving family. Mom took me out for breakfast, we stopped by my favorite store Kohls and I got some nice golf shirts and pants for work. We came home and I opened my cards/gifts and rather than go out to dinner mom made a great meal and surprised me with a b-day cake. The day was great and as I grow older I realize something...gifts are one thing but being loved is the best gift of all. Thank you Christine, Sydney, Casey, Daniel, Christopher, Alisia, and Kale. I didn't mention mom because I showed her how much I loved her later...but that's another story I'm not going to tell.