Great State of Texas...
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Sydney is studying "Texas" in school and had to do an art project about why our family likes Texas...
This time I made her do the majority of the work and I think it turned out GREAT!
Sorry the pictures kind of stink but you get the idea!
March 5, 2010 at 7:44 AM
super cute!! LOVE the family photo!! :)
GREAT job Sydney!!
March 5, 2010 at 8:51 PM
great Job Sydney!!!
Audra
March 6, 2010 at 12:55 AM
GREAT boot! She did an awesome job! :)
March 7, 2010 at 4:58 PM
Christina I know mom and I don't make comments as often as we should. I just told Alisia the same thing for her page. I haven't been myself for a while now and mom...well you know she is computer challenged. I'll make sure she gets on here more often and lets you know we are paying attention.
March 8, 2010 at 8:39 PM
I've been grounded from phone, laptop, and TV but I AM BACK!!!!! The whole time I was reading this i laughed my really retarded laugh [I cant help it] and everyone in the household finally yelled, "Shut UP!!!!!!" I miss yall so much and I love the blog posts. LOL!!!!