Roller Derby...  

Monday, March 1, 2010

Daniel wanted to do something special with Sydney last weekend but not another movie so they headed out to the skating rink.  I had never thought about taking her but it is something we will be doing often because SHE loved it!
The funniest part is that Daniel said it is EXACTLY like when we used to go 17 years ago - right down to the weird old guy in cutoff jean shorts weaving in and out of the kids at warp speed.


Daniel took these pics with his phone but you get the idea...

post signature


1 comments: to “ Roller Derby...

  • LeroyLime
    March 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

    there's always some wierdo there in cut off jeans, haha, I was always afraid someone would run over my fingers since the majority of the time I usually spent it on my booty at Syd's age, haha...love the pic Daniel took of them holding hands, too sweet!