Flower Power...
Monday, April 5, 2010
In school Sydney's class is discussing Spring and all the wonderful things that come with it to include FLOWERS!!! So of course there was a project associated and it was to create a flower to be hung in the hallway for everyone to see using a dessert paper plate as the center.
Sydney and I thought about it and this is what we came up with...
I'm so proud of Sydney for the effort she puts forth and the pride she takes in her projects for school!
April 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM
This is so cute!!!!! I miss y'all so much I feel like Im about to cry!!!!!!!!11
April 22, 2010 at 7:20 PM
ADORABLE!! She is creative just like her momma! :)
April 27, 2010 at 9:46 AM
um, HELLO, I could TOTALLY pick THAT one out on the wall of crazy art! It's BEEEE A U TI FUL!! :) LOVE IT