Look Ma...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
No training wheels...
Sydney hasn't always been the biggest fan of her bike. As a matter of fact she received it for her third bday and didn't even touch it until she was 4 - just didn't appeal to her.
I really assumed that eventually she'd either get into it or not - Didn't matter to me one way or the other. But when we were looking at bikes for Casey's birthday Sydney started questioning when she would learn to ride without training wheels and we seized the opportunity!
Although her bike is REALLY small for her we took off the training wheels and turned her loose. Seriously within 15 minutes she had it figured out pretty good and I was so proud of her.
At first a little wobbly and then after a little break she was off...
April 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Awesome job Syd! My bike was like freedom wings when I was a kid, I probably biked the distance of the US several times, lol! She will be jumping curbs in no time. Eek.
April 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! Im helping hailey but she hasnt caught on
April 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Aww!! Way to go, Sydney! Look at that smile, you can tell she is pretty excited! :)
May 15, 2010 at 9:34 PM
Where is her helmet, knee pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads, safety glasses, leather gloves, leather coat, leather pants, safety belt, and air bags?