BEST EVER!!!!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Have I ever mentioned how GREAT my mom is? I'm sure I have but let me do it again!!
SHE'S THE BEST!!!
I collect Willow Tree figurines and have ever since I was pregnant with Sydney. They are all over the house and each one has such special meaning to me. Last year I saw the Willow Tree Nativity set and
FELL IN LOVE!!!!!
I couldn't spend that kind of money on it - the entire set isn't cheap. When we were in Park City last year I showed it to my mom and she must have seen the WANT in my eyes because look what I got as an early XMAS present yesterday...
The Entire Set!!
These photos do it no justice. The detail is amazing and it even smells like freshly cut wood! This is something that will be in our home and cherished FOREVER!!
Thanks Mom you always go above and beyond!!
I love you!
December 12, 2010 at 11:09 AM
I love this set! It is the most gorgeous nativity I think there is. Looks perfect in your home, too. Your mom is awesome! :)
December 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM
You do have a one of a kind mom she is great!!! I hope you guys have a great Holiday and a Happy
31st birthday!!! :)
Love Audra
February 6, 2011 at 9:04 AM
This is on my wish list for sure!! Love it! Your Mom is the best and I can vouch for that-hugs!
August 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM
visiting here :)