Christmas with the Cobbs...
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas this year was a little different than past years. I had surgery on December 21st which left me incapable of doing anything (other than sleeping and barking orders).
I left the whole thing in Daniel's very capable hands though and everything turned out perfectly...
(Please excuse these pictures - there are very few and they were taken by a very drugged up mommy that isn't even sure she was awake most of the time- haha!!)
Sleepy girl - Not for long - she was more than ready to rip into her gifts!!!
Sydney ripping into her gifts...
First I want to say I will find out who put Jesse on my chest and took this photo (Sydney) and pay them back but I thought it only fitting to show you what I was doing 2 minutes after the presents were unwrapped and for the rest of the day!!!
February 6, 2011 at 9:03 AM
haha...still giggling about your Jesse pic...too cute! :)
February 7, 2011 at 8:36 PM
: ) LOve the pics and the update!!! I was wondering where you have been!!lol Surgery??? What surgery??? I am gla everyone is happy and healthy. We are 31 now
:( but we just get hotter with age haha!! The girls are beautiful as always.we are all very happy also th boys are doing well.
LOve Audra