Adelaide's Party...
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Last weekend we helped Adelaide celebrate her 4th birthday - Fairy Style!!! It was a blast for all of us - even me!! Dawn out did herself putting this party together - face painting, princess tattoo's, a jumpy castle inflated for all the Princess', they all decorated their own magic wands, food to fill us so very full, gorgeous fairy wings, a fairy/butterfly hunt and yummy cotton candy! Needless to say after getting home BOTH kids passed out - what a great treat for mommy!!!
Sydney and Adelaide eating "Fairy Floss!!"
Casey showing me where she puts her food!!!




Sydney striking her "sweet" pose - two minutes later I got to see her "I'm the boss" pose!

For some reason Casey just kind of hung there. Doesn't look very comfy but she wasn't crying so I left her there to watch all the little girls going crazy!

We really enjoyed being able to help celebrate a special birthday for such a special little girl!! Thanks for the invite Braun Family!! Happy 4th birthday Adelaide!!!


March 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Awww...thanks for coming! I have an extra (couple hundred-ha ha) set of fairy wings for Casey if you'd like them...