My Mother's Day...
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Let's see...
Woke up to my babies and some snuggles.
Yummy breakfast at Magnolia Pancake Haus - they only make the BEST pancakes - I had
Oatmeal Cookie pancakes - YUMMY!!!
Handmade gifts from my girls...
Daniel surprised me with the MOST AMAZING perfume "Bond No.9" which can only be found at Saks! Great taste huh??? I can't stop smelling my wrists AND a bonus - the bottle is really pretty...
We are going to relax the rest of the day and do some grilling for dinner. But most importantly I am spending the day relaxing with my amazing girls and wonderful husband!
And what could be better than that?

May 10, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Awwww... too sweet! Mine has been absolutely wonderful too... :) Happy Mother's Day Christina!
May 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM
I want to smell that......I need a new perfume!!!