To My Mother...
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I have always loved Mother's Day. It's a day to make the most important woman in your life understand that the time, effort, sweat, tears, love and sometimes even blood she gives daily might seem unappreciated but in all actuality it is shaping you for bigger and better things in this world!!
I absolutely learned from the best!! My mother is a truly selfless person that NEVER put her needs or wants in front of ours and showed us daily (even when we were TERRIBLE - mostly Christopher) that we were loved and special. I adore my mother for she is not only my mother but a confidant, a best friend, a cheerleader and, the most important job she has as of late, the BEST grandmother to my babies!! If I end up being half the mother to my girls that mom is to me my kids are lucky!!

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!! We love you more than words can explain!!!
May 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Aw..I absolutely agree! She is other worldly :)Daniel and I married into the fam just for her! hahaha!
May 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM
just got back from dinner with mom and she enjoyed her dinner...all 4 glasses of it! If any of you want anything call now...she only knows YES and she won't remember anything tomorrow. On a serious note; I realize every day how blessed we were to be parents to two beautiful children. However, the woman whom I love with all my heart is truly a remarkable mom, wife and soul mate. I Love her with all my heart!!
May 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Thanks BABY, if my family is a testament to the kind of woman I am then I am the most successful woman in the world. I would be empty without any one of you and I love you all more than my heart can stand.
LOVE YOU GUYS......... MOMMA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
May 11, 2009 at 4:56 PM
OOOH how sweet I'm Jealous!!! You guys always bring a tear to my eye on these blogs lol Love you all Happy Mother's day Christina!
Love Audra