"I'm Rich!!"
Saturday, August 15, 2009
After Sydney's first tooth fell out we had to take the tooth fairy off the bench and get her in the game. We told Sydney that the tooth fairy only worked on the weekends so that Daniel could be here for the fun and it didn't seem to bother her at all.
So Thursday night we sat down and made a little pillowbox to keep the tooth safe in. Friday night Daniel was home so at bedtime she put the pillowbox under her pillow with mass amounts of excitement.
I must say I was stumped with what to give her from the TF. I thought about what I got and considered inflation so I was about to slip her a $20. Daniel was NOT having that. He talked some sense into me and quieted the raging Princess within and we settled on a nice $5. Which by Sydney's reaction was plenty!!!
This is first thing this morning when Sydney came and woke me up...
With her reward for having clean healthy teeth! She thinks she is rich and for now we have her convinced that saving her earnings is the best option. If she is like mommy though she will start itching to spend it VERY soon!!
August 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM
YAYYY SYD!!
August 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Sydney, you owe grandpa $4.99 for the burger and fries at McDonalds in Vegas! Pay up!!!!!!!