The Big 3-0
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Today the Man of my dreams turned 30.
I have been fortunate enough to celebrate his last 10 birthdays with him and am looking forward to AT LEAST 50 more!
I love you Daniel - I couldn't have asked for a better man to consume my heart and to be a daddy to our amazing little girls!
Oh and you are OLD now - Just thought you'd like to know that!
July 2009

November 7, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Happy Birthday Daniel!! But you are not far behind Christina!!! we only have a month until we are the BIG 3-0 I think you should come up and celebrate with me (lol). I think I am going to take Tori out too she is turning 21!!!! on
Dec 20th.
Love Audra
November 15, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Happy Birthday Daniel, sorry I didn't get a card over to you this year...and I'm right behind you with the big 3-0