Card...
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sydney handmade Daniel a card this year and I was so proud of her for putting so much effort into it that I wanted to share what it looked like...
She did it all by herself and then brought it to me to show me that it looked like a REAL card. She included our address (978) and even hand drew the stamp in the corner. She insisted that I tell Daniel that I really did get it in the mail.
But as cute as that may be this is my favorite part...
She showed this to me and said "Mom I think this should be you instead of me." Of course I said why and she responded with "I think the boobs are to big for it to be me."
I told her that this picture shows someone with way to much of a tan for it to be me and she agreed and decided it was best if it was her - big boobs and all.
She makes me laugh...
(Sorry about the picture being sideways I got tired of messing with it)

November 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM
Maybe the picture is how Sydney see Daniel. If so...Daniel you hide those boobs well.
November 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM
haha...love the boobs! :)