Thanksgiving part 2...  

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sydney made this in school and I couldn't have said it better!

Once again the year has flown by. This year like all that have passed I have SO many things to be Thankful for! Here are some pictures from the last year that can better explain why I am so very Thankful!!

My Wonderful little girls - Sydney and Casey!
The light of my life!
Peyton - who is growing into an amazing young lady!
We love her and can't wait to see what her future holds!
The most AMAZING husband ever!
My Parents. I could not be luckier and neither could my children.
They are so blessed to have you as their grandparents!
Kale - The sweetest little boy! I couldn't love another little man more!
My little brother and his amazing and beautiful wife.
Although I do think Christopher deserves the best,
he is blessed to have a woman like Alisia in his life.
So glad she is a part of our family!

GREAT FRIENDS -
Dawn and Andrea have added a whole new depth to my life that I haven't always had!

Rosco - who at times drives me absolutely insane but I couldn't imagine our lives without him!
At the end of the day I am just THANKFUL in general. I have encountered many stories this year where the people have lost so much (children, spouses, jobs, their homes and countless other things I normally would take for granted!).
This year I reflect on these stories and it makes me so much more grateful!
I am so thankful to have love in my life, laughter in our home and health in our hearts!!

Casey wanted to pass on a message for the upcoming holiday season!!! Enjoy...


That is "HO HO HO Merry Christmas" in case you couldn't tell!!

post signature


3 comments: to “ Thanksgiving part 2...