Little Controllers...  

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

While mom is here she is using my car and since she had to come get me at work we thought it would be nice for her to bring the girls into the tower to see where mommy works.   They thought it was so cool - especially the binoculars.
I didn't have a camera so I had to use my phone but I couldn't pass up how cute they looked trying to find the planes.




























post signature


2 comments: to “ Little Controllers...

  • Anonymous
    January 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

    I want to make sure I read your post right...you said "where mommy works" right? What's that? You say you work very hard and its not your fault its only during the 60 minutes it takes to recharge your Nook! Did I hear you right, you think the Air Force should buy more planes and send them to Randolph; then how could you keep up with face book, tweeting, texting, and chow runs? You want to see "work" bring them to my office...that's a true definition.

  • Peyton LeAnn Nichole
    February 11, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

    that is just too cute!!!