A Whole New Level...  

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Of course Sydney pouted like a champ (still does) but Casey - well I'll just say that Casey is a PROFESSIONAL.  Once she commits she sticks with it to the very end!!!
Bottom lip out, stone pose and complete silence - it really is an art for her.
The other day she was being a monster and was told to go to her room.
I hadn't heard anything for a while so I went to check on her and this is what we saw...
Mind you after peeking in and seeing this I had to grab the camera to capture it and she STAYED in the exact same spot while I ran around the house looking for the camera.

Bottom lip is definitely out and the "Please pity me stare"

So after telling her that she could come out of her room if she was ready to behave she decided that her acting for that 5 minutes had worn her out and she took a little rest on her bedroom floor.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the extent of Casey's fits in the future but something tells me (possibly the way I used to act) that this isn't even the start of it!

post signature


3 comments: to “ A Whole New Level...