Welcome 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010
It is SO hard for me to believe that it is actually 2010.
We had a VERY low-key New Years Eve here. Daniel was at work so no partying on my end. Sydney had Addie over for a sleepover and I think they were up later than I was. According to Sydney they HAD to do real sleepover things - like pillow fighting. Not sure where she learned that they were supposed to pillow fight.
New Years day we hung out with the Santore family all afternoon and their new daughter, Abigail. (Sorry mom I forgot to take pictures!).
Once again 2009 was a very blessed year in the Cobb house.
We made it through another year with our health and more love than ever before.
I'm not sure what my resolutions will be this year.
Of course we are going to do the healthier living thing (like every year before - story of my life). We want to run the San Antonio half marathon this year - so that will require a lot of our time and energy. We want to continue doing the Dave Ramsey Plan and pay off the rest of our debt. Personally I want to spend more time focused on the big picture and not worrying about the little things (this will be so tough for me but I do have a WHOLE year to perfect it).
So 2010 awaits us with all the mystery that 365 days can hold. I just hope it doesn't fly by as quickly as last year. I feel like we were just taking down last years Christmas decorations!
Happy New Year to you all - May it be your best yet!!!
January 4, 2010 at 12:20 AM
Happy New Year!!! Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2010!! :)