Happy New Year...  

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I hope everyone had a good night ringing in the New Year!!!  We went next door for a delicious dinner with the Braun family followed by a night of Guitar Hero on the Wii and other games...  It was a great night and luckily we were able to spend it with great people!!!  Thanks Dawn and Jamison!!!

Wow can you believe it is already 2009?  I sure can't!!  This past year has been a great one for the Cobb family and we only expect the same from 2009.  What blows my mind is that this year Sydney will start school - where has the time gone???  I made a New Year resolution to  exercise more (or in my case at all) and I'm pretty excited to start doing that with motivation from Dawn.  

I hope you all have a VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!


2 comments: to “ Happy New Year...