Happy Birthday...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Today Sydney and Casey went to a birthday party for Sarah Beth - one of Sydney's classmates! They had a great time playing in the Princess jumpy castle and eating everything they could find. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't let them enjoy a birthday party to the fullest extent - even if it means a sugar induced coma??? Sydney was so excited about the party she picked out the gift all by herself, helped me wrap it and also helped make the card. Luckily the sugar rush didn't last long and both girls took naps after coming home so I could have a little time to unwind. Now all Sydney wants to discuss is her party - in JULY!!!
Sydney ready to go Celebrate with Sarah Beth!!!
Sydney and the Birthday girl having hot dogs...
Sydney and Joy (our one and only babysitter) trying to escape the CRAZY kids in there!!
It is scary how much Sydney seems to be enjoying this cake - Like Mother Like Daughter!!
Sorry no pics of Casey because she was either glued to my hip or running full speed toward the cookie tray!!!
January 19, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Yup, definately a scary moment of my life!! LOL. I had mass fun though! Love you guys tons!
January 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM
HAHA very cute we just came home from this place called jump zone it is an indoor place where they have like 6 inflatables in it the kids had fun!!!
Love YA Audra