Haven't forgotten...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I know, I know I am slacking in the Blog posting area but you have to understand life at the Cobb house right now.
Christmas came and went and then of course we had Mom here for a week which explained that lack of posting for a week.
Then mom left and Casey got sick - Casey had just finished antibiotics for strep throat when we found out that she had a double ear infection. She had tubes put in her ears last Christmas but they started to fall out (which is what they are supposed to do) and she immediately got ear infections so she may have to have tubes put back in but at this point it is the waiting game!!
Also at the start of the new year Daniel and I both started focusing on adding more excercise to our life. We both know how to eat - I mean I have been on a diet my entire adult life - but we weren't doing any extra activity. So I started running and man do I love/hate it with a passion. During the actual act of running I loathe it but give me a hot shower and an hour to recover and I love the way it makes me feel - more energized, healthier and confident in my bodies abilities!!
That is why I haven't posted much lately - it hasn't been the most news worthy month here at the Cobb house. BUT don't give up on us yet for I'm sure it will pick up sooner or later!!!
January 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM
I hear ya with the love/hate running relationship...but guess where I got to the other day without stopping! take a guess...