Family Day...  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok, Ok don't get all huffy I know I am behind in my posting but you have to understand we are RIDICULOUSLY busy lately.  I'm gonna get caught up in the next few day so here goes a few tonight...

On the 30th of May we decided that it would be a PERFECT day to head about an hour to the Northwest into the Hill Country and check out Fredricksburg.  That is my kind of town - a LONG street lined with PRIMO SHOPPING!!  There were stores for everyone so it wasn't like I was the only one to get something - I just got the most hahaha...  It is a little old German town so of course we had to have German food.  We found a great restaurant in what was a LONG time ago the morgue in the old hospital.  Needless to say it was cleaned up and the food was great!  We also found a bakery called Rather Sweet, which is apparently an award winning bakery and it was intoxicating just to walk in there.  After a few purchases and some treats in hand we headed home with two worn out babies and a very tired daddy.  (I had a picture of Daniel asleep in the car but he erased it because it wasn't his good side).

Sydney loved this Lily pond in the middle of the town...
An old wishing well right outside Rather Sweet... Casey wanted to jump in and Sydney was willing to help her - Crazy Kids!!!
After making their wishes. Daniel's already came true - I'm here!! HAHAHA...
Enjoying her Piggy Sugar Cookie...
Mommy and her girls posing in front of a HUGE carved Eagle.  Not such a flattering backdrop huh?
They loved this eagle...


1 comments: to “ Family Day...