What an improvement...  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last year we started painting our home to warm it up and make it feel like home.  We picked very rich colors and loved them all except ONE!!!!  

This is the breakfast nook (in the background) when we moved in...
Other side of the kitchen...
Then we did THIS... AAAHHHH!  
and THIS...  In our defense when we brought home the color sample it looked more brownish orange and it just didn't turn out that way!
So we finally stopped pouting and went and bought our SAFE color Summer Pudding (or red) and repainted the kitchen this past week!  I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!!
I love it and now I can finally finish decorating the rest of this area!!
Oh yeah - we liked it so much we decided that the dining room niche could use a little something and this is what it got!!
Two more rooms done with painting - Check, Check!!  


2 comments: to “ What an improvement...