Model Babies...  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On Sunday the 31st of May Dawn and I loaded the girls into the car and went up to Landa Park in New Braunfels to let her try her hand at her latest hobby - photography!  
I am SOOOOO happy that she wanted to try this out because I am SOOOO lucky to have the pictures that she captured of my girls.  There were OVER 600 photos taken and I can honestly say I LOVE them all.  She captured moments that I would never have received from a studio portrait.  
Here are just a FEW of my fav's.  
Enjoy!















Ok I have to stop or there will be 600+ photos on here but you catch the drift!! 
 Some of these photos made my heart melt and took my breath away all in the same instant...  
I will FOREVER cherish these!
Thanks SOOOO much Dawn!!


1 comments: to “ Model Babies...