"Feel Better Mommy"  

Monday, September 15, 2008

On Saturday afternoon I was feeling pretty terrible I had just woken up and I also had a low grade fever. Sydney had just come home from the neighbors house and was so excited to come and see me. So into the bedroom she came and she propped her little butt right next to me and examined my bandages - after her approval that everything looked good she said "Look what I made for you mommy!" and held this up...



She said "I even know what it says G-E-T-W-E-L-L. That says Feel Better mommy!!" It was the sweetest thing and no matter how much I didn't want to laugh (because it hurt so bad) I couldn't help myself!! There was also a GET WELL card from her and Adelaide made me both also. Sweet kids huh?


1 comments: to “ "Feel Better Mommy"