Twirl, Twirl, Twirl...
Friday, September 5, 2008
Every little girl remembers twirling in their dresses until you thought you were going to fall down. So I have always tried to get Sydney to do it and it would happen halfheartedly for a few minutes but then she got her new "ballerina" dress. Adelaide was over yesterday and the girls were playing dress-up and this was the first time I have seen Sydney just twirl and twirl. She was laughing the whole time and yelling "Mommy watch me twirlin'. I'm so good at this"
I love living vicariously through my girls - I get to be a little girl all over again and the toys are WAY better!!!
September 5, 2008 at 8:53 PM
awww...we'll have to get a pic of the girls in their matching dresses! :)
You're TOTALLY addicted, eh?! :) ha ha...
September 7, 2008 at 11:40 PM
Hey Cobb Family!
Wow Christina, good thing I wasn't holding my breath to check this out, or you would be out a babysitter. LOL. Your house looks great! Ya'll are a beautiful family. See ya later!
Joy