Harry Potter Baby!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Sydney has a Dr. set that we bought to make her a little bit more comfortable with doctors when she was younger. After the discussions of mommy having surgery Sydney pullled it all out last night and was doing her own "check-up" on me. This morning Casey found the stuff and I thought this was the most adorable thing ever...
She looks like a little Harry Potter - I still laugh everytime I look at it!
September 12, 2008 at 10:48 AM
ha ha...that is SOOO laughs! :) that's one for the Cobb family portrait wall!
September 14, 2008 at 7:27 PM
hi babys this is soooo awesome i love you guys soooo much if i make mistakes tuff sh-- i just learned how to read so cute me some slack i love uuuuu
September 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM
I tied telling mom about misspellings but she wasn't hearing it. She told me to shut-up and go play X-box 360. So I thought if she can spell like that then I can knfewpoafpasds gfiuh.