"I'm way too sweet..."  

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We were walking around Wal-Mart the other day - like we do so often - and Sydney found some Halloween headbands.  She tried on the kitty ears and another one that had a bow on it but in the very back I spotted little red horns...

I handed them to Sydney and said try these on and she almost had them on her head when it hit her...
"Mom these are little horns - Devil horns!"  
I told her I understood that but that I wanted to see if they looked right on her... 
"No way mom I'm way too sweet to do that - they belong to Casey" 
I looked at Casey who at the time was trying to pry open a Cheerio box and although at that moment I didn't disagree I told Sydney to just put them on and she did but the look on her face would lead you to believe that I had just kicked her in the shin. Of course I took out my phone and sweetly asked Sydney to look at mommy so I can show everyone how horrible those horns looked on her sweet little head. There was hesitation but finally with a very heavy sigh this is what I got! 


Doesn't she look so sweet - like those horns were horribly misplaced!! After the photo was snapped the horns were taken off and she said
"Mommy I never want to have horns again."
Then five minutes later she was stealing Casey's pacifier, GO FIGURE!!!


2 comments: to “ "I'm way too sweet..."