Vacation Day 4...
Friday, October 31, 2008
We had a family portrait done this afternoon (right at nap time so you can imagine how well the children cooperated!!!) then off to lunch (still during nap time - we are REALLY crazy!)
We came home for a little bit before I had to take Daniel to the airport - he couldn't stay the whole visit because he couldn't get Halloween off from work!! When I came home we just relaxed until it was pumpkin carving time and it was really fun to do it with everyone - especially my dad because he has NEVER carved a pumpkin before and I doubt it will ever happen again since it made him gag!!!
Here are some pics of the gang...
Sydney being the Diva that she is thought the insides were "DISGUSTING!!!"
Getting dirty...
Mommy and Sydney's Pumpkin... I thought it wasn't going to turn out but it did and I'm proud of our Skull and Crossbones!!!!
Christopher carved this one because it means A Lot in this house. My parents, brother, and Sister-in-law's last name is Casey as well as my daughters first name. It is Kale's initials. Also Christopher and I both use "KC" as our work initials!! So this one was only fitting!!!
October 31, 2008 at 2:26 PM
LOVE the apple icon, that too sweet!