My new favorite place...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I don't know if any of you have ever been to Ikea but that is the coolest store I have ever been in!! Last weekend on the way home from the game we stopped at one about an hour north of San Antonio to see what it is all about and I was so shocked!!
I did not expect it to be so huge and so full of everything I have ever wanted (not really but it seemed like it). I found stuff in there I didn't even know we needed but could not live without!!!
So just so you know if you come to visit the Cobbs we are going shopping at Ikea...
Here are a couple of the things we picked up while we were there...
A coloring table and stools for the girls!!! Super cute huh?
A chocolate brown Roman Shade that I looked all over for but couldn't find for under $100 or more - paid $40.00 at Ikea. I know AMAZING!!!
October 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM
you CRACK me up!!! :) Now you just need some SU! wall decor for the girls little play area! ;) wink, wink!