Advent Calendar...
Monday, December 1, 2008
When I was young I will never forget the nights leading up to Christmas. My brother and I always had an Advent calendar and every night we opened it and found a different shaped piece of chocolate. I have looked for these for Sydney for the past few years and had no luck! I could find ones that gave them a new little toy each night but I thought it was more special (and a little less materialistic) to get a little chocolate treat so I held out and hoped I would come across some. I did - in a store called World market I found one from Germany and needless to say Sydney and I were thrilled.
So tonight she got to start eating her treats... It was a toy train shape and she was thrilled!! Thanks God for the simple things in this world - Just stay a child as long as possible Sweet Sydney!!!
0 comments: to “ Advent Calendar... ”
Post a Comment