Stockings...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
So I thought it was time to buy us some matching stockings for our mantle and I did just that!!
I found this adorable set and ordered them back before Thanksgiving but with the personalization and the whole backorder issue they didn't arrive until today!!!
At least they got here for Christmas! Sydney helped me decide what stocking everyone would get so she was really excited when they got here. Here is a look at our mantle now...
I got Mrs. Claus!! ( her feet are missing so I am on the phone as I type trying to get that fixed)
Casey got the Snowman with Ski Poles....
Sydney got the Penguin with a snow shovel...
And of course Daddy is Santa!!!
December 19, 2008 at 4:08 PM
ha ha...ummmm...I think yours doesn't have feet cause they are supposed to be covered up by her SKIRT, DUH!! :) Ok, I'm seriously laughing OUT LOUD now...you CRACK me up!! But just look at it again before you go and order feet!