Christmas Spirit...  

Monday, December 22, 2008

I love the things during the Holidays that are just full of spirit and meant for other people to enjoy!  That is exactly what we found last night...  

We drove over to an area called Windcrest - just a normal older neighborhood any other time of year but during the holidays they go all out decorating their homes.  They do it knowing that for a few weeks coming and going from their homes will be an ordeal because the streets are packed with people adoring their hardwork.  It was amazing... here are some pics of the homes.
This is the first place winner for creative lighting...
I took this one because we immediately thought of Chevy Chase in the movie "Christmas Vacation"... It looks pretty though!
I liked the red and white!
This is Casey very shortly after entering the neighborhood...
And here is Sydney when we are about to leave - I guess all the excitement got to her!
 I have a small video of the home that has their lights set to music but it won't uplaod this morning - I'll try again later!!


1 comments: to “ Christmas Spirit...