Hide and Seek...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Apparently we were playing today and NOBODY let me in on that tidbit of info. I was cleaning and Casey usually follows me around and "helps" - she may not accomplish much but at least I know were she is. So this afternoon when I realized my little shadow had disappeared I went looking. Not upstairs - the gate was still up blocking the stairs - no worries. The pantry (her favorite room) was dark and Casey free - no big deal. Her room, Sydney's and their bathroom were all clear - my heart started beating a little faster. She has been known in desperate times to climb out the doggy door but she won't go off the back porch but that was empty - panic set in. I was in my bedroom at the time so she couldn't have possibly been in there so I just started screaming her name. Sydney came running but NO CASEY!! Then I got scared so I turned off the TV, dishwasher and the dryer so I could hear. Said her name again and I heard it a VERY faint little giggle, then again - it was coming from my closet. So I walked slowly in that direction saying her name and following the giggle. Flipped the light on and this is what I found...
Yes, those are her feet!!! She was hiding very well right behind Daniel's work pants. Luckily the camera was in my bedroom huh?
After snapping the first picture she started bellying laughing and peeked out at me - who at this point was laughing through my tears! That kid is so devious!!! Seriously I think she took 10 years off my life today but she had fun doing it - that's what matters right?
March 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM
that is seriously the FUNNIEST post EVER...if I'd have been drinking coffee (which probably wouldn't be the BEST thing to do so late at night) it's most likely be all over my computer screen! Way to work on your Mama's lub dub's Casey! :)
March 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM
Hee. What a little minx! :-)
Cxx