Rollie Pollie...
Saturday, March 14, 2009
While Sydney was in swim lessons I put Casey into a Rollie Pollie tumbling class. It's a mommy/daddy and baby kind of class so Casey and I got to do all kinds of different excercises. I thought it would be easier to have her doing something rather than having to chase her around the waiting area...
I am excited to have both girls involved in some type of activity...
It was a ton of fun - who knows maybe we have a future gymnast on our hands??
March 14, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Casey looks like she had fun GOING NUTS! :) Love the pics and girl...the background and signature is AWESOME...please tell how you did THAT! :) See you Sunday hopefully! I picked up an IKEA catalog for you today...
March 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Casey, seeing you hanging there is priceless...you are getting to be such a big girl and grandpa is so looking forward to seeing you next month. You and your sister bring such warmth to my heart. I love you!