Sleeping Beauty...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
I went to check on Casey before I called it a night and this is what I found...
Not really all that surprised by the way she is laying because she rarely sleeps the way she is supposed too but look closely - do you see it?
Yup she is wearing her new shoes. She DID NOT go to bed that way so sometime between when I put her down and when I checked on her she climbed out of bed in the dark, found these shoes in the dark , put them on the correct feet and fell soundly asleep!! At least she still had her clothes on - lately she has been known to strip naked.

March 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen!
March 30, 2009 at 9:08 AM
I love her hands behind her head! too cute!!! :) Love the new background too!!
April 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM
I find Noah in the strangest positions too. The other night, he was up against the crib on his side with one arm raised in the air!