Happy Birthday!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Today is my Sisters (no in-law she is MY SISTER!!) birthday!! I feel so fortunate that we were in Vegas so close to her birthday that we were able to hand deliver her card and gift! I wish we could be there with her today to celebrate the actual day but we will be thinking of her all day and hoping that she has an amazing day with Christopher and Kale Bug!!
The girls wanted to pass on a special wish just from them...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISIA WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!! HAVE SOME CAKE FOR US!!
April 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm truly blessed, I love you all more than words can say. Please give the girls a big "thank you" kiss for me!
Love ya,
Alisia
PS. "Coach-y" says "Hello and thanks for rescuing her from the store" hahaha!