Viva Las Vegas!!!  

Monday, April 13, 2009

 Today we were up soo early but for a good reason - Sunny Las Vegas was calling our name!!!  After a couple of flights we were there by mid-morning - just in time to celebrate Christopher's birthday and have a great dinner at a casino and the best birthday BUNDT cake ever!!
Here are some pics from our first day in Vegas...

On the plane coloring and being SO great!!
Daniel already has the roulette wheel spinning in his head at this point!
I'm just glad there isn't any screaming going on...
Christopher on his 27th Birthday!!
Grandma, Kale Bug and Sydney!
Christopher and Alisia
Daniel and I before dinner...
Grandpa and Casey waiting for us so we can eat...
He thinks I'm so funny...
Sydney and I before she went to spend the night at a casino (more on that tomorrow) with Grandma and Grandpa
I'm not drunk just in the middle of a blink I promise...




1 comments: to “ Viva Las Vegas!!!