Our Last Day...  

Friday, April 17, 2009

Today we spent our day just relaxing with plans to hit up the casino one more time before we go home - you know to try and recoup some of the money I lost - This time Daniel won it I lost it!!  We had a great homemade dinner courtesy of Alisia and then celebrated Casey birthday a couple of days early!!

Yay!! We're having cake!!
Not Yet - OK - I'll eat this balloon!
The cake Grandma and Grandpa got her...
She wanted nothing to do with the fire!!
But was all about the cake...
See what I mean?
Of course Sydney had to get in on the action!!
YAY!!! ELMO!!!
She loves her Elmo!!
Kale was not happy about being a present - but I would have been thrilled to open him up!!!

We had an amazing vacation that would not have been half as great if we didn't get to spend it with our family!!  Thanks so much Alisia, Christopher and Kale for letting us invade - we felt like we were at home in your beautiful home!!  Also thanks so much to you mom and dad - you guys always make everything special!!  WE LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!



1 comments: to “ Our Last Day...