Can It Be?
Sunday, April 19, 2009
That exactly two years ago at 6:01 pm Casey Morgan Cobb joined our family. It truly doesn't seem possible!! But it is true - here she is a few hours after birth...
And a recent photo of her...
Today we had a low-key family day to celebrate our little girl. After a Skype session with Grandma, Grandpa, Christopher, Alisia and Kale Bug wishing our baby a Happy Birthday we took her to Toys R Us to get her gift. We were a little lost because she has everything and only wants Elmo (which wasn't going to happen). We settled on a pink wagon filled with blocks and an outdoor picnic table - both items were a big hit and both girls have played with them all day! I made Casey some Elmo cupcakes which she loved. Then we had her "favorite" dinner tacos with Avocado - which may be her favorite thing- you know besides everything else in the pantry!!
So excited and still "wearing" half her dinner!
It was a great way to celebrate the most amazing two year old I have ever met!!
Happy 2nd Birthday my SWEET BABY GIRL!!

April 20, 2009 at 7:52 AM
Happy Birthday Casey... LOVIN' the cupcakes, you are the BEST Mama EVER Christina! :) Glad you're back...
April 20, 2009 at 9:43 AM
Hi baby, We love and miss you all so much. Thanks for your blog, it makes me smile allllll day. We had the best week with all our babies, we are so blessed. Give the girls kisses . I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL<
XXXXXXOOOOO
MOM
April 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Casey!! Those cupcakes are too darn precious!!
Can you believe how quickly our babies are growing up?? :( I am planning for GMan's 2nd in July.. its going to be Caillou themed, hahah his favorite! I hope all is well :)