Advent Calendar...
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
It is that time again - to mark off the days until Christmas with a little piece of chocolate . I'm so glad that Casey is old enough to have her very own Advent calendar this year!
This is one tradition that we will do every year until the girls tell me that I'm a dork for wanting to do it. You know how that goes...

December 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM
1. U ain't a dork
2. they are ssssssssooooooooo cute
December 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM
My sister and I always had advent calenders growing up, the ones with treats behind the doors were the best!
December 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM
The girls look great and I still love my advent calendar. However, I have to watch mom...she'll eat all the candy and put those small carrots in their place. Mom qualifies as a dork!
December 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM
Love It!! Do you have your own counting down the days till you are 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah
Love ya
Audra
u are only as old as you feel!!